No fuel flow data on Command Link guage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fuel flow data on Command Link guage

I have twin F150's with round Command Link guages. My speedometer/fuel combo unit does not display all the available data, such as FLOW and ECON. It does display the TRIP and TOTAL categories but not the others.

Anyone know why this unit is not displaying the fuel flow data and know how to remedy?

Thanks

Go through setup and check that all settings are correct, fuel level sender settings, fuel tank capacity and unit of measure. Make sure speedometer is showing speed of boat.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

How do you go into the setup and calibrate the fuel gauge? Or is there a way to do it? My gauge is showing fuel all the time. Thanks

Comment

Need to check fuel sender in fuel tank to see if working properly.
        Give me your email address and I can send you the setup manual.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

It apprears that my setup is correct. I am now thinking that my engines/boat may not have the required sensors in place to display the FLOW or ECON data.

Are the sensors in question mounted on the engine itself or somewhere between the tank and the engines?

Comment

Yes they are on engine it uses rpm's, speed and fuel injector data to calculate fuel consumption.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Are the sensors in question standard equipment or optional? F150's are 2007 models.

Comment

Working...
              X