99 ox66 250 gauges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 ox66 250 gauges?

I am redoing a 23 seacraft and want to know which gauges i can use with a 1999 250efi ox66 s250txrv? Currently there is a speed/trip/time gauge as well as a yamaha tach with oil tank quantity/temp lights as well as trim indicator. then there is a separate water pressure gauge as well as volts and fuel quainty. I am trying to clean up the console and would like minimal gauges.
    Could I use the newer squire command link gauges? or should i stay with the normal round fuel management and tach gauges?
    Thanks

S250TXRV is a 1997 model. No Command Link wont work on that motor, 2006 and newer HPDI and four stroke fuel injected models only.
    You can replace the gauges you have with part number
    6Y5-8350T-82-00 Multifunction tach
    6Y5-83570-S5-00 Multifunction speedometer
    6Y5-83660-10-00 Water pressure
    688-83667-00-00 water pressure gauge tubing, if need new one
    The speedometer will have fuel gauge and volt meter in it, the tach will have trim indicator, hour meter and warning indicators.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thank you!
      What is the difference in the gauges?
      I have tried to find more information and manuals for the different gauges on Yamaha's website but found nothing.
      So the only other gauge I would need is water pressure with those two?
      Everything else important is displayed or has an alarm?
      thanks

Comment

could i use with the fuel management gauge? or is that the same as the command link? If i can use the fuel management gauge what else would I need and information does that give you?

Comment

For that motor you can use the digital multifunction gauges or the analog gauges. The mutifunction are a combination of gauges or data in one gauge, the analog are only single function gauge, tach, speed, fuel are all different gauges.
          Yes if you get the multifunction tach and speedo then you would only need the water pressure gauge to get same information that you had.
          You can use the Fuel Management gauge, part number is 6Y5-W0088-53-00 Single engine Fuel Management kit.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
          X