X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAMAHA 350 or VERADO 350 ???

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of buying a boat, like this:

Barcos a motor Jeanneau Cap Camarat 10.5 WA - El astillero naval JEANNEAU

I need any advice you can give me on that engines must install and why?

Thank you all so much for your help

what a question on yamaha forum lol

But honestely F350 would be only motor from Yamaha I would not buy but I don´t have any experience with that motor.
    My motors are a very little "pistols" compared with that "big gun"

If you´re considering twins I would go for 2 F300 instead of F350.

Yamaha F350 vs Mercury Verado 350 would be always Yamaha monday to friday, weekends and holidays

For sure other guys can give you other opinions

Comment

I would own neither .
      even more if no warrenty.

Comment

I second Mr. Almetelo. 2 X F300's for me if that choice were to be thrown into the mix.

I would rather own a carburetted F40 or a big block HPDI than an F350. The F350 has a lot of weight and is known to be problematic. As of today the flywheel has to be replaced every 80 hours if and when operating within a certain RPM range (most desirable spot of course) and if the flywheel fails it can damage the crankshaft. Which can then break.

Yamaha USA is providing free flywheels but who knows how long that will last. The resale value of the F350 here in the US is not very good because of the crappy reputation of the motor.

Would not mind having a Verado but don't like the idea of a small block being supercharged to get the HP. But many Verado owner's love them. So, between the two, it would be the Verado for me.

Comment

Don't see any rod holders on that boat?

Seems like all the offshore tourney guys are going with F300s these days and we know how they drive....

Comment

Working...
          X