40tlrb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40tlrb

Hello,I have a 2003 40hp Yamaha 2 stroke. I have had the motor for a few years and water never exits the two idle relief ports on the back of the exhaust housing just hot air.I get plenty of water out of the pee hole.Is that normal and if not how do I fix this? Thank you

Doug

your good.
    enjoy the motor.
    go fish.

Comment

Originally posted by DougBradlow View Post
      Hello,I have a 2003 40hp Yamaha 2 stroke. I have had the motor for a few years and water never exits the two idle relief ports on the back of the exhaust housing just hot air.I get plenty of water out of the pee hole.Is that normal and if not how do I fix this? Thank you

Doug
      Rod is right, I worried about my C40TLRX when I 1st got it, as the old Johnnyruds I ran before always had good flow out of the idle relief ports.
      I started looking at other smaller Yams and the best I ever saw was a slight mist come out even a C60.
      I have been running my used 40 for about 7 years now and it does well without even the mist coming out of there.
      make sure your alarm system works and keep up with maintenance and you should be OK

Comment

Working...
      X