Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha wiring help

Dear friends,
    I am new in this and I need help from professionals...I have Selva 25 Moray 4T and control unit 703 which is still not wired to the engine.
    On the engine I don't have trim and electric starter so I need explanation which other wires I need to connect to control box (switch off, contact, tachometer, oil warning....)
    Until now I just disconnect arm from Selva and unplug one white wire (switch off). Do I need to unplug other wires (which ones?) and to connect them with control box?
    I hope that Iam not to confusing .
    Thanks

What is the complete model of the motor? Better still, what is the complete engine identity? It will begin with the number 6.

Comment

Engine model

On the plate I can see
      Selva Moray 25
      S/N 151745
      Max RPM 5500
      HP 25
      Kw 18.4
      M.Y. 06
      CE 2005

Comment

Oh, now I see. The motor is a Selva brand. Never heard of that brand before. Another learning experience.

I have no idea as to the wire colors that are used on a Selva model. I have no idea if it is compatible with a Yamaha brand 703 control box.

The 703 control box comes in two versions. A seven pin version and a ten pin version. Don't know what you have. Anyway, here are the wire colors for the control box.

Comment

Working...
        X