Breakdown on an engine speedboat yamaha f60 4 time(weather) 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakdown on an engine speedboat yamaha f60 4 time(weather) 2002

Hello my concern(mari****) has all here is, having to notice that I is nourishing was in decompression to séver, the vent(blowhole) being opened but an insect had blocked the circuit of air by finding refuge there. I open the reservoir clean the vent(blowhole) I redoes a complement to gasoline(essence) and at the time of leaving(restarting) the engine gives the impression of tour on three cylindershmy:
    Of return I decide to change candles without results(profits) cleaning of the reversoir more the nada caul:S complete change of the feeder pipe of gasoline(essence) more the pear:toujours similar:: new D-leaks out has to settle, new fast join always nothing the same symptom new coils of no more advanced ignition:unsure:
    Cleanings of carbu the gigleur main more that of the pump of resumption:même the engine is one 60 cv YamahaYamaha 4 times(weathers) has carbu of 2002: F60AETL, rise on a bombard to explore 500
    In navigation(browsing) the engine does not take any more its maxi tours(towers,ballots) on 2600 trs and vibrates more that abnormal putting has a share a carbu regulation more a synchronization I am has court of ideas:RB: +) if mechanics or if you had you the same problem I am interested for any new tracks(runways) I wish you has all well winds and good day:: r-

now that is something that needs translating a little better, best I can tell it is about a 60 four stroke

Comment

?????......

Comment

Looks to be a computer generated translation.

Try one some times and see what happens. The results can be funny.

Comment

by the use of candles for spark plugs. Poland or eastern Europe.
          nope the translator did not work,

Comment

Hello has all, it is true that the translation by computer can be very funny I wanted simply your opinions on the breakdown of my engine
            Yamaha 60cv 4 time(weather) has carburetor the power passed of 5500 trs has 2500 trs thank you for your opinions good day

Comment

Originally posted by cotdopale View Post
              Yamaha 60cv 4 time(weather) has carburetor the power passed of 5500 trs has 2500 trs thank you for your opinions good day
              My guess is still that this (4 time(weather) has carburetor) means it is a carbed four stroke,

But I have no idea what(the power passed of 5500 trs has 2500 tr) means

Comment

Working...
              X