Yamaha Fuel Management Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Fuel Management Gauge

I have a 2004 Z175TXRC outboard and want to change out my older, now non-functioning, Navman fuel management system. I have the factory digital gauges, but they are the basic round version and offer no fuel management functionality.

I was looking at the Yamaha fuel management gauge and would like to use that to change out my current tach gauge, but can't seem to find what I need for a 2004 model. I can find that the 6Y5-8350F-00-00 Fuel Management Gauge works on models up to 2003, but can find no reference for 2004 and up. I can also find gauges specifically for 2006 and newer outboards, but that is a different system. I have had no luck finding out what will work on 2004 and 2005 models.

Does anyone know what I need to acquire to make the switch to Yamaha's fuel management guages?

Thanks.....

Mike

This Yamaha fuel management gauge will work with any Yamaha that has ever been made. Its only connection to the motor is for electrical power. The fuel flow sensor is spliced into the fuel hose.

It is supplemental to the tachometer and the speedometer. It does not replace either.

6Y5-83500-F1-00

2014 Yamaha MRP Catalog

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Looking through the catalog you attached, the fuel flow sensor (6Y5-85752-02-00) seems to be required, yet the parts list shows that for 2006 models and up. Is that something I need to add or is there a similar sensor in my motor that can be used?

Comment

Working...
      X