Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you pay for this boat and motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay for this boat and motor?

This guy says he paid $1400 US for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GunsIwtw9m4&t=614s

I would not be even able to buy a second hand trailer for that around here!!

I’d say he a got a good deal.

Comment

I could make a real nice boat out of that!! Get rid of the old merc and put a new Yami on her...or just run her like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by panasonic View Post
        I could make a real nice boat out of that!! Get rid of the old merc and put a new Yami on her...or just run her like it is.
        Might as well run it as long as possible. The little cabin would not serve much purpose here. But, it would make a great first boat.

Comment

GREAT DEAL if your willing to gamble (which it paid off)!

Florida boat, "davit lifting ring" up front too.

I see the only thing left to deal with is the built in fuel tank.

That trailer's worth a grand down here alone..

My previous boat was the SAME DESIGN, but a 21'. Looks identical, design wise (cuddy cabin, seating, walk around, rod holders, teak, etc), but was a POS (cheaply made) manufacturing (Cimmarron brand).

Scott
          1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Little cuddy would be great here for getting out of the rain, cold, and of course piling in fishing and hunting gear. I would like to take a trip down there some day and drag back a boat some day.

Comment

Little cuddy would be great here for getting out of the rain, cold, and of course piling in fishing and hunting gear. I would like to take a trip down there some day and drag back a boat some day.
              My cabin was about the same size, the rear area, a little smaller..

I put a porta potty in the cabin (for ladies), under that cushion extension, and you could sleep two in there (at an angle, heads towards the bow).
              I loved the design of the boat...
              Scott
              1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

If I had a boat up in the north, it would be a pilot house design. Otherwise the boating season would be maybe three months? Even in Virginia.

Comment

Boating season on Long Island is usually from April to November. But it is getting warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by mjm-1957 View Post
                    Boating season on Long Island is usually from April to November. But it is getting warmer.
                    Only Tough guys like Panasonic boat in November and April in NY. People complain here when traveling 30mph and 70 degrees.

Comment

Working...
                    X