Wiring of digital gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring of digital gauges

Hi all - I have a Yamaha 60HP 4 stroke highthrust engine (6c6 L 100055 1 N) (FT60DET) that is connected to two round digital gauges that did but do not now function. When I look in back of the panel I see several connectors that are not connected and I cannot work out which wire goes with which.

Is there a wiring diagram out there that I could refer to please or could someone please advise me the correct colour combinations for this engine?

Gauge will have blue, green, yellow and black wires connect to same colored wires on harness that connects to key switch, the mulitconnectors harness going to engine will only plug in one way.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

before buying the CDI You might want to test the charge and pulser coils under flywheel and the lighting coils and ignition coils too, to make sure what all is needed to make it spark and charge battery

Comment

Originally posted by Bundy4067 View Post
        Hi all - I have a Yamaha 60HP 4 stroke highthrust engine (6c6 L 100055 1 N) (FT60DET) that is connected to two round digital gauges that did but do not now function. When I look in back of the panel I see several connectors that are not connected and I cannot work out which wire goes with which.

Is there a wiring diagram out there that I could refer to please or could someone please advise me the correct colour combinations for this engine?
        Thông tin pác dua ra r?t có Ã*ch cho anh em trong di?n dÃ*n nÃ*y. Nhung có th? rõ hon du?c không?

Comment

Working...
        X