Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Gauge DIP switches

2011 256CC Seafox with twin F150s,

Can anybody tell me how the DIP switches on the speedo/fuel gauge (regular round gauge ...NOT command link) are supposed to be set?
    I just put 400 bucks worth of gas in it and it shows only one bar ... blinked for a while but now is one bar solid.
    New boat in Oct. but never had too much more than 20 gallons in it before I stored it for the winter ... now I come to the coast ...plop down 400 bucks for gas and can't see how much I have ... dealer says they will check but I thought I would check what I could before I pull it back out and take it to them. Does anybody know. The DIP block only has 4 switches on it and I want it set to MPH and of course to measure the gas! The diagram on the Yamaha site doesn't quite look like mine so I thought I would come here to ask. There is a number on the back of the gauge ...35G
    I checked for loose connections at the sending unit and gauge ... everything seems ok.
    Any help would be great and appreciated.
    Thanks
    Kirk

Good news

Just got back in from an evening cruise and after cruising a while the gauge started working .... float on sender must have been stuck.
    Thanks for the help.
    Kirk

Comment

Working...
    X