I need a 25 HP 1989 Long Driveshaft, can't find one anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 25 HP 1989 Long Driveshaft, can't find one anywhere

I have a 1989 25 HP Enduro pull start that I need a new or preferably used driveshaft for. I really don't want to spend the money on a new one so I am looking for used but can not find one anywhere online. Does anybody know where I could get one? The part number is 6L2-45510-10-00 and it matches most 25 and some 20 HP from 1988 to 2006. Thanks!!

What is wrong with your old one?
    You might be able to have it refurbished at a machine shop if you can not find a replacement, but who knows how much that will cost.
    If you do not want the buy new you can always check with a shop to see.

Comment

Have you checked ebay?
      1999 Grady Sailfish SX225 OX66
      1998 Grady Tigercat S200 lightening strike (totalled)

Comment

It was broke when I got it so not able to fix. Fortunately I got the motor at a good price and it runs well. I have checked eBay and everywhere else online that I could think of. It is an international model Enduro. I am guessing the driveshafts were the same as the US model but I am not positive?

Comment

Anybody have any ideas or know someone who might have one? This is a nice running motor but just need the shaft.

Thanks!

Comment

We don't don't have any parts list on Enduro models and not able to find a part number to check availabilty, if you can find the part number we can check for you.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

6L2-45510-10-00

google it
              WWW.SWITCHBAIT.COM

Comment

Working...
              X