Digital Tach w/ trim, temp and oil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Tach w/ trim, temp and oil...

I am trying to replace a gauge on my Century 1996 boat with 250 Yamaha Outboard, Saltwater Series. It is a digial gauge, round with four icons on the bottom in colors of black, red, yellow and green. I thought I had the right one ordered (6YR-W0035-E2-00) but it has a different wiring harness and I would really like to replace this gauge without pulling all new wires! My gauge had one pack of wires divided into three single wires (green, red, & black), a "four pack" plug with two wires (green/white & green/red) and another "four pack" plug with four wires (pink, gray, black and orange). Any hints on the part number? The back had black ink letters of 5Z9 but no other markings. Thanks for any help!

6Y5-8350T-82-00 Tach is the replacement for your tach, The 6YR-W0035-E2-00 is for 2005 and newer motors.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Tach for 250hp 1996 yamaha outboard

I looked this part up on the web and it doesn't look at all like the one I need to replace. It has buttons on the front that mine does not. Is this the only option available any more for a replacement? Mine is digital and has colored icons at the bottom, no buttons.

Comment

It replaces the one you have, the old style is no longer available. The new one has hour meter and trip meter added to it.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X