'88 pro v 150 carb ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '88 pro v 150 carb ?

Saw a similar post when searching carbs on this forum but the answer was not overly helpful for my situation.

On the top of the carb is a removable metal plate. Under the plate is a gasket and under the gasket are two very small copper colored slotted screws with a hole in the middle. They are marked with the #200. They are not identified on any computer generated breakdown of the carburetor but they are identified in the Seloc manual for this year carb and are pictured - I can give the page number if needed.

I broke one of these when doing a carb rebuild and need to replace. I am having a very difficult time sourcing a replacement. Any suggestions?? I am desperate. Please give me direction on how best to get the carbs functioning again.

They are identified in Seloc as Main Air Jets.

Thank you,
    William

Bump to the top

thanks,
    William

Comment

if you cant buy from here, the best priced dealer around, try rob at ocean outboards, boynton bch FL, he has a big selection of used carb parts.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I would LOVE to order it from here, but I'm having a very difficult time getting anyone to understand what I'm referring to as the diagram on the computer does not show this part.

Can anyone tell me specifically what I want to ask for? I searched "main air jets" and got lots of hits but no pics and no description of the item.

Can anyone help me with a part #??

Thank you again for your time!!

William

Comment

there are alot of those motors around for parts, why not try to find a whole carb or set of carbs. then you have lots of parts and you can find them very cheap too

Comment

Working...
          X