Service Manual Quandry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Manual Quandry

Just received my service manual from Yamaha Pubs online. Followed the selection system for my engine, 2001 V150TLRZ, 6J9L, 0506286. Manual is part number LIT-18616-02-01 which applies to several models. The V for VMax is not specifically stated and while its obvious from text and illustrations this applies my 150 V-6 "generally", numerous references such as Pilot Screw (turns out), etc provide several model choices with corresponding settings none of which start with V. Which of these would match a V150? 150A, L150A, 150F/C150TR, S150F, LS150F/S150TR, L150TR, 150G, D150H/P150TR, D150TR (S) (P) ??? I know L is counter rotation, S is saltwater series, C is C Series, P is Pro Series, D is twin rotating prop. By process of elimination i figure its the C or S, problem is that the C's and S's have different settings in most of the charts. Thanks for any help, sorry for the length.

The Pro Series and the Vmax are basically the same, the same carbs and settings, the same gear ratio.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

wally h ( out board motor

hi to all member can any one help i nead service manual for my 50 hp 3 cel yamaha 2001 model i am from melbourne australia or same one can tell me on what site i can download the manual cheers regard to you all

Comment

You can find and buy down loadable manuals from the web from many sites, all you need to to is search for yamaha marine manuals I believe.

Here is a site that I have seen reference to but I have no idea how good the manuals are. Yamaha 2001 Outboard Service Repair manual download

Comment

Working...
        X