Stealth1 Charging System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth1 Charging System

Is anyone familiar with this charging system? It is an on board charger and redirector. It allows the motor to charge the cranking battery. When the cranking battery is over 13vdc then it redirects the charging to the ***** motor batteries. I'm interested installing this system with my 250HP Yamaha with Command Link Gauges & Electronic Controls and 36V *****ing motor. I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience with this manufacturer. I want to make sure it’s proven before installing it..... Same reason why I bought a Yamaha..... Thanks for your comments.

No I haven't had any experience with it, maybe someone thats has will post a response.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I'm planning to order one so I'll give an update 5-6 months from now.

Comment

DualPro Xtreme series....

I use the DualPro Xtreme series charger on my flats boat and it works very well with the "Charge on the Run" feature. It has no problem charging my *****ing motor batteries all day long. I have heard good things about the Stealth line but they were hard to find and I wanted something a little more available. The DualPro line is sold at any BassPro or Cabellas or dozens of other places online. The DualPro and the Stealth are both made in the USA and very high quality units (they are the ONLY ones made in the USA...). The DualPro is a cleaner installation IMHO.

- Mike

Comment

Mike,
          What size motor do you have and what is the voltage on your ***** motor? 12, 24 or 36?

thanks,
          Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X