gauges for 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauges for 115

have a ,91 c.c. pro-line with a 1990 yamaha 115 etld with unreadable digital gauges want to change gauges to yamaha pro series II.tach,speed,fuel,volt,tilt,temp. ect. do i need wiring harness & which one & anything else. thanks. redwing

You would need to change the harness going to motor with 68F-82553-70-00 and will need 2 adapters, 6N7-82541-00-00 and 6R3-82541-00-00 to connect harness to engine.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

gauges

what if i use a set of pro gauges 6y5-83540-05-00 tach w/oil,speed,fuel,volt,temp,ect. will i still need wiring harness 68f-82553-70-00

Comment

If you use the tach without oil lights the 68F harness is not needed, but if has oil lights then will need harness to get oil level signal from motor.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

gauges

what about the two harness 6n7-782541-00-00 &6r3-82541-00-00 will i still need them.

Comment

No you wont need them.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

gauges

is there a copy of the installation and or wiring diagram i can get to do the change over ?. if avaliable may i get a copy or direct me to some where. email address jczuj@tampabay.rr.com thanks, redwing

Comment

Redwing,
                What size/year Proline? I am doing my redo in a 1995 Proline 170...changing everything, Including steering. I had to as I ditched the Mercury Force (Anyone need a 1995 Mercury Force with a reverse gear problem and a bad powerpack..476 Hours on a powerhead rebuild...Motor is solid, just the stuff bolted to it was beginning to be a pain..Make Offer...LOL)

The reason I am asking as I am trying to think what Prop? The 20 degree or so deep V on such a small boat is almost leading me to a 4 blade, but what do I know... Anyone have any experience/recommedations?

Lucky

Comment

Working...
                X