F100AET help needed in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F100AET help needed in California

I am looking for part number identification help for this engine. I believe it is a 1999 model. The US dealer network and factory support will not help me as this engine was shipped to New Zealand and some parts are not interchangeable with their US counterparts. For whatever reason, Yamaha USA and our local dealers are unable or unwilling to provide me with the correct part numbers. Whether the parts are available here remains to be seen.

I am looking looking for the pin that secures the upper shock mount (trim cylinder) to the engine bracket. I also need the four nylon bushings and a circlip . I ordered the equivalent US parts but the pin has a larger OD. I actually one fabricated but I missed on the length by a millimeter and the bushings are incorrect. Any help would be much appreciated.

More info on F100AET

The complete designation is F100AET 67F X 703431 S. Boat is a factory-rigged Aqua Pro RIB.

The part# for the upper shock pin that I ordered and received was 67F-43126-00-00. The OD of that pin is too large for the above engine. Yamaha US is unable to supply the correct part number for upper shock mount pin and bushing(s) for the above engine.

Thanks.

Comment

Re: F100AET

I am going to go ahead and fabricate another pin. I hope to be able to modify the bushings and make it all work.

Beware of purchasing a non-US model Yamaha outboard if you live in the States. Do your due-diligence.

Comment

Not sure what the correct part number would be, that part number you have fits all the F80/F100 models from 1999-2002 which is all that was sold in US.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

F-100aet

I am in SF Bay Area. I have the new pin which I will install in the morning and hopefully that will be that. I'll post my results and hopefully close this thread. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
          X