Instrumentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instrumentation

I have a 2004 G3 boat with a Yamaha 90 HP engine model F90TLRD, The setup has no instrumentation for the engine. Can instrumentation be added?
    Anyone know the required part numbers??

You can get the Multifunction Tach kit(6YR-W0035-E2-00) which displays rpm's, trim gauge, overheat and low oil pressure lights and an engine hour meter. Also includes wiring needed to install.
    6YR-W0035-F2-00 2 gauge kit includes same as above plus a Multifunction Speedometer which displays speed, fuel gauge, volt meter, clock and trip meter.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Will part # 6Y8-WE83R-60-00 work for this application??

Comment

No that is Command Link which only works on 2006 and newer, your motor is a 2005.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Instructions for multifunction gauge

sounds like what I have installed with my 2003 f40..round gauge with a couple of setup buttons. Are there any instructions available? Theres no reference to it in either the shop manual or the owners manual.

Thanks

MikeL

Comment

The mode button is used to toggle through the different displays and the set button is used to zero out trip meter and set clock on speedo.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I ordered & recvd kit 6YR-W0035-E2-00. I expected to find some installation instructions but found none. I attempted to install kit but could not find a connector at the engine that would fit the harness?? Is there instructions for connecting
              the harnesses or could someone give me instructions??
              Thanks

Comment

Send me your email address and I will send you a copy.
                Regards
                Boats.net
                Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I sent email address to "contact us". Do I need to send somewhere else?

Comment

I didn't get it, send me it to me by way of a Private Message and i will get it.
                    Regards
                    Boats.net
                    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
                    X