Multifunction Digital Tach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multifunction Digital Tach

Do you have instructions on how to install multifunction tach on a 2008 F115? My kit came with one four wire harness with a four pin connector on each end, one labled guage and the other engine. The harness has a green wire, a green and red wire, a pink wire and a gray wire. I found a jumpered connector on the engine that fit the plug but the color of wires were all pink. I don't think this is the right engine connector for the trim/oil signal on the engine. Where on the engine might I find this connector for the trim/oil signal. Also from the guage are four wires that are yellow, black, blue, and green. They have bullet type connectors on them. Do I need another harness to connect those to the Yamaha 703 sidemount control box? The sidemount control has two pigtails comming from it that are capped off. Does the guage also connect to these?
    Last edited by mvette; 05-31-2008, 10:37 PM.

Match connector colors from Trium/Oil harness from gauges to connector on engine not wire colors, connectors are a off white color. Use 6Y5-83553-N0-00 gauge power harness to connect gauges to 703 control box.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X