fuel management system--user's guide/manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel management system--user's guide/manual

I purchased a used boat with twin 115hp's that has the Yamaha Fuel Management System. Unfortunately, there wasn't a user's guide or manual with the FMS. I found a post on how to calibrate it, but, I can't seem to find any instructions on how to operate it. Can anyone help?

To reset it?

About the only thing you can do is reset it to zero when you fill up the gas tank. To do that just turn the ignition key to the "ON" position, do not start the motor, then push the two buttons down together for a few seconds. You'll see the totalizer reset to zero. Other than that just cycle through the MODE button to pull up whatever's available. If its not connected to your GPS or Speedometer output you won't see any other info other than gallons per hour and total fuel burned since reset.

-Mike

Comment

I would also appreciate to get the manual. I am trying to connect Garmin GPSMAP 185 to Yamaha Fuel Mgmt Gauge 6Y5-8350T-82-BK.
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by eskimokim View Post
        I purchased a used boat with twin 115hp's that has the Yamaha Fuel Management System. Unfortunately, there wasn't a user's guide or manual with the FMS. I found a post on how to calibrate it, but, I can't seem to find any instructions on how to operate it. Can anyone help?
        It´s possible to change galons to litre ???

Comment

Originally posted by Hamfisted View Post
          About the only thing you can do is reset it to zero when you fill up the gas tank. To do that just turn the ignition key to the "ON" position, do not start the motor, then push the two buttons down together for a few seconds. You'll see the totalizer reset to zero. Other than that just cycle through the MODE button to pull up whatever's available. If its not connected to your GPS or Speedometer output you won't see any other info other than gallons per hour and total fuel burned since reset.

-Mike
          it,s possible change Galon to litre measure??,thamks

Comment

Yes move the fourth dip switch in back of gauge to down position for liters, up for gallon's.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Can you please send a copy of the manual to bjones7867@aol.com.
              Thanks

Comment

Need maual also

Could you please send me a Yamaha Fuel management system manual as well. Thanks FishingB bfbarnes@usa.net

Comment

Need manual also

Could you please send me a Yamaha Fuel management system manual as well. Thanks Jim jd1king1@q.com

Comment

Yamaha Fuel management system manual

Could you please send me a Yamaha Fuel management system manual as well. Thanks

CaptainRande@yahoo.com

Comment

yamaha fuel management system operation manual

Originally posted by JUST-IN-TIME
                      email me
                      i can send u the owners manual
                      Can I get a manual from you?
                      rmayhall01@bellsouth.net

Comment

Me too

could I get one as well....thank you very much in advance
                        theditchman@juno.com

Comment

Yamaha fuel management connector wire codes

I need the wire color codes for the S type plug out the back of the FM gauge. I have the harness that plugs into the plug. It looks like red, black and white. That happens to be the same colors as my pigtail harness out of my Humminbird 1157c I am connecting it too. Help!

brett@marinenutz.com
                          Last edited by aluxury1; 07-30-2009, 02:10 PM. Reason: for a reply

Comment

Need Manual

Just-In-Time,

Did you have a link to the manual for the Yamaha Fuel Management System? Thanks. rmajor11@cfl.rr.com

Comment

Fuel/Speedo and Digital Tach

Can you please send me the manuals also, I just had the dealer install them and no paperwork came with them. email to von21a@comcast.net thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X