fuel management system--user's guide/manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need fuel management

can you send me the manuals THANK YOU. fuel management system.
    e-mail (gp113s@sbcglobal.net) thank you so much...
    Last edited by gp113s; 09-14-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Fuel Management System Wiring to GPS

Hello,

I am looking for a wiring instruction for the digital Yamaha Fuel Mgt. System on a pair of '97 L200 SWS II motors. I need get speed info sent from my GPS via NMEA 0183 to the FMS. Please email to rogerl@qualcomm.com.

Thank you for your help,
      Roger

Comment

fm sensor

were does the white with pink stripe and black wire go from the fuel sensors?
        part 6Y5-83553-F1-00

Originally posted by Hamfisted View Post
        About the only thing you can do is reset it to zero when you fill up the gas tank. To do that just turn the ignition key to the "ON" position, do not start the motor, then push the two buttons down together for a few seconds. You'll see the totalizer reset to zero. Other than that just cycle through the MODE button to pull up whatever's available. If its not connected to your GPS or Speedometer output you won't see any other info other than gallons per hour and total fuel burned since reset.

-Mike

Comment

fuel managment manual

Hi Could you please send me a copy of the fuel managment manual please many thanks

Comment

Could you please send a copy of the manual to massimo_salamone@hotmail.com
            Thanks
            Max

Comment

need manual to install

hi by the looks of it someone has the manual now for the fuel managment gauge if some could forward the wiring diagram to my email that would be great thanks sparksy1981@hotmail.com

Comment

I need the manual for my round type fuel management meter (no speed) to mboren@ssi-net.net thanks

Comment

Here is manual,
                  Yamaha FM Gauge.pdf
                  For operation information look at your outboard motor owners manual, owners manual can be viewed on Yamaha's web site. www.yamaha-motor.com
                  Regards
                  Boats.net
                  Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Yamaha gauges manuals

hello everybody, to know more about the gauges, here is the PDF link

http://www.yamahaoutboards.com/sites...al(Square).pdf

regards.
                    Ali

Comment

can you send me the installation diagram but I need the one for PRE-Command link.

Comment

Yamaha Fuel Management System for twin 115 hp

Can I get a copy of the wiring diagram for the Yamaha Fuel Management System for twin 115 hp motors

Comment

Working...
                        X