Parts hpdi 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts hpdi 200

My 200 hpds 2003 has a melted piston, and I decided to get e new Powerhead.
    Since I need to order this myself I want to be sure that I gewt the right parts.

My model no is Z200NETO and year is 2003.? Anyone that can help with the correct number for the powerhead assembly ?

From reading this forum, I understand that water in the gas might be the cause for the burn. A couple of questions here:

1) Why didn't I get eny warning? no alarms shoulndt there be one ?
    2) What should I replace to be sure that this does not happen to the new powerhead ?

Thanks & best regards

Knut

We don't have any information on model Z200NETO. We have listing on 2003 Z200TXRB and it takes 68F-W0090-12-1S powerhead assy. I would replace fuel injector on cylinder that failed, all fuel filters on engine and if does have a 10 micron fuel/water filter then install one. Also replace water pump.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
      We don't have any information on model Z200NETO. We have listing on 2003 Z200TXRB and it takes 68F-W0090-12-1S powerhead assy. I would replace fuel injector on cylinder that failed, all fuel filters on engine and if does have a 10 micron fuel/water filter then install one. Also replace water pump.
      I got almost all information now. ( the NETO code is because this is in Norway) but the part is the same..

I cannot fond part no for the correct waterpump and the 10 micron fuel/water filter though ..

Comment

61A-W0078-A3-00 WATER PUMP REPAIR KIT
        MAR-SEPAR-AT-0R 10 Micron Fuel/Water separating with Aluminum head
        MAR-FUELF-IL-TR replacement filter element for above filter assy.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X