Twin OX66 Fuel Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin OX66 Fuel Management

Does anyone have manuals or tips for the Yamaha Fuel Management system? I have twin 2001 200hp OX66's with four digital gauges, and I'm not familiar with the various beeps and blurps it makes when you turn the ignition on, and how it's wired and all that good stuff. Any help that anyone's got would be greatly appreciated.
    -John

I sent you some information on fuel management gauge.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

ox66 Fuel Mgmt Gauge Manuals

Could I see the response. I have the same need please.

Chris

Comment

Fuel management

I have a fuel management gauge in a pair of 200 ox66 that its only giving be a reading on the port engine. We I start the gauge all light go on to include the P and S, but then they both go off. I thought I had a problem with the sender, so I bought a new one but this didn' solve the problem. I have check the harness and its okay. Is there a special dip switch setting for twin or does it recognize it automatically. Do you thing the gaugue is the problem.
          Thanks

Comment

It's usually a bad sender or corroded wire connections. You can swap wire leads from port sender to starboard sender to check gauge.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Fuel management

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
              It's usually a bad sender or corroded wire connections. You can swap wire leads from port sender to starboard sender to check gauge.
              I already did that and still no joy. I checked each wire individualy and it is sending a signal to the gauge, so I believe the wiring harness is okay

Comment

Working...
              X