Tilt & Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilt & Trim

I have a 1993 115 4 Cylinder the tilt and trim motor is DOA that's not the problem. The problem is I noticed one of the hydraulic fittings leaking. So I figured the best way to remedy this problem was to remove the pump and evaluate the damage. My question is are there any shops that can rebuild the pump if needed or where can I locate a rebuild kit and last but not least does any one sell rebuilt systems if so whom and where.

Thanks
    Paul

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...BLY/index.html

list and diagram, im sure there is a kit, inquire here at BOATS.NET.

Comment

are you handy with tools? i just fixed the same problem on my 200 v-max . you will need a spanner wrench to open the cylinders . i would do this first to see which seals are damaged . i went to boats . net for the diagram and was going to pace an order for the seals but a local seal shop had the seals in stock . it only cost me 2 dollars and about twenty five minutes .to have re-built would have been about 200.00 dollars.

Comment

jb123 GREAT LINK THAT SHOULD HELP OUT A LOT

THANKS

Comment

jb123 GREAT LINK THAT SHOULD HELP OUT A LOT

THANKS

Comment

freeSKEETER
            THE DIAGRAM IS GREAT. I'M GOING TO GIVE IT A SHOT HOPEFULLY ALL GOES WELL.

THANKS

Comment

freeskeeter I.m having a leaking problems with my trim&tilt assembly 90TLRP(91 outboard)I have the diagram for the unit.part no#6h143821-11-00 both were leaking from the top, replace with new, ref# 51-52-60-58.ref# 14 (power tilt assy) is leaking from the top were the rod that look like hammer with a hole in it, go's into the cylinder.one tech told me when it start leaking from there you have to buy ref#14(power tilt assy]because you can't buy that one screw trim cylinder end.I know you can take this thing apart to replace ref# 17-19-18-15-16. is there some kind of techniqe in getting this thing apart to replace these parts. thanks tino

Comment

Working...
              X