Damn Canucks - Complaint for Panasonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Canucks - Complaint for Panasonic

How rude of them. Can't you keep your government under control up there in the frozen north? 65* F here today and I am freezing.

Don't you know our Prime minister likes his weed?

It's 2 degrees Celsius Here today...you do the conversion....

Comment

From same article: In the absence of any regulatory support, the industry is left to police the sobriety of its pilots on its own and it can be tricky legal ground because random testing is a court-tested violation of the country’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

What? No random drug testing? Even for pilots? My employer could test me every day if they wanted to.....

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
        From same article: In the absence of any regulatory support, the industry is left to police the sobriety of its pilots on its own and it can be tricky legal ground because random testing is a court-tested violation of the country’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

What? No random drug testing? Even for pilots? My employer could test me every day if they wanted to.....
        Don't believe everything you read. When you sign on the dotted line for an Airline job...Pilot, Maintenance, whatever.. you are subject to random testing, or don't take the job.

Although Transport Canada does not directly make these rules or enforce them themselves....they approve the Air operators certificate. No drug/alcohol policy...no certificate.

"Random testing of employees in safety-sensitive positions (defined as those in which incapacity due to drug or alcohol impairment could result in direct and significant risk of injury to the employee, others or the environment) has been determined to be permissible in a number of circumstances, as long as employees are notified that alcohol testing is a condition of employment,”

Our laws are definitely not as strict as the US. They should be though.

I say it again...World gone.

Comment

Good. I can keep your airline on my approved list....

Comment

Originally posted by panasonic View Post
            Don't you know our Prime minister likes his weed?

It's 2 degrees Celsius Here today...you do the conversion....
            35.6 degrees !!!!!!

Still no smillies ):
            Dennis
            Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
              35.6 degrees !!!!!!

Still no smillies ):
              they are still there

Comment

Some of us must have been banned from using them.
                Dennis
                Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Working...
                X