Yamaha 2 Stroke Outboard Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 2 Stroke Outboard Sale

Welcome to buy Yamaha 2 Stroke Outboard Engine on Yamaha 2 Stroke Outboard Engine

Website:Yamaha Outboard Motor Sale, Yamaha 2 Stroke Outboard Engine

Oh yeah, I'm going to click on that one for sure.

Comment

I sent boats.net a message about this yahoo.

Comment

Welcome to leave....

Comment

yep I hit the R button early this morning too.
          Supized to still seeing it up

Comment

Shipping would be pricey....
            Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I guess that boats.net does not find this as being offensive to them.

Comment

I posted this on another thread. Now I can't "Bold" any words on ONLY this forum (or use the Smiles(to the right). And yes, I did click on the the links.

Norton obviously caught it but I suspect screwed up something under my profile to stop the bolding ability (infected ONLY on this forum)..

Scott

Comment

Someone had to stop your bolding ability.....effin annoying

Comment

Originally posted by scofflaw View Post
                    someone had to stop your bolding ability.....effin annoying
                    i'll get it fixed for ya... Caps any better???
                    Scott

Comment

Caps are less annoying than boldness on every 5th word. Not sure what your trying to accomplish with all that. Are some of your sentences more important than others ? If so, just type what's important to you. Do you think that only the bold printed words hammer your point home ?

Comment

HOW ABOUT ALL CAPS?

IS THAT TRYING TO GET A POINT ACROSS OR IS IT BECAUSE SOME DON'T LIKE TO USE A SHIFT KEY FOR CAPITAL LETTERS?

SOME THINK IT IS AKIN TO SHOUTING.

I SUPPOSE SHOUTING WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.

what about folks that go on and on about all sorts of stuff and then never use a comma or a period it can drive some folks mad trying to figure out what they are saying i dont think that it personally bothers me but it drives some folks bonkers if you know what i mean it is like you know just dont let it get to you take a chill pill man

Comment

What does hollering look like?

Comment

Originally posted by scofflaw View Post
                            Caps are less annoying than boldness on every 5th word. Not sure what your trying to accomplish with all that. Are some of your sentences more important than others ? If so, just type what's important to you. Do you think that only the bold printed words hammer your point home ?
                            As Boscoe points out, I bold or cap for things I want to impress as important.
                            If that bothers you, oh well. Don't read my posts..

You've gone out of your way to ADMITTEDLY ***** MYSELF (I'd bold this if I could) and others. Consider it PAYBACK...

To piss about "bold" words, jezz... Get a grip...

And agreed 100% with Boscoe' last sentence below. A run on sentence, no comma's, periods, all caps, or all lower case, etc. It shows folks their
                            lack of ability to write a correct sentence. My pet peeve-however I don't
                            bring it up or embarrass the person with it.
                            Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 11-13-2017, 05:46 PM.
                            Scott

Comment

You were the one whining that your bold button don't work. Get a grip dude.

What did you do before the word "*****" was introduced to the internet world. Another annoying overused word of yours.

Grow up, act like an adult.

Comment

Working...
                              X