F350 lost speed reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F350 lost speed reading

On another forum an F350 driver has reported that he lost the speed display on his square Yamaha Command Link gauge. Folks are suggesting that he first check the pitot tube to see if it is clogged or not.

What do you folks thinks?

No input from rodnut is needed.

From the tone of the question...I am going to guess it doesn't have a pitot tube. Trickery.

Comment

Panasonic, you are too clever for this forum.

Now what is with New Found Land's inability to control your icebergs up there? You guys need to get and keep them under control.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        Panasonic, you are too clever for this forum.

Now what is with New Found Land's inability to control your icebergs up there? You guys need to get and keep them under control.
        You gave it away by saying Rodbolt need not apply.

No con*****ing them, when you weight anywhere from say a few thousand tonnes to a couple million tonnes, you go where you want to. Till the water gets to shallow, that stops them.

Iceberg Facts – Newfoundland and Labrador – Iceberg viewing in Iceberg Alley

Here is a picture of one I took last year. Small/Medium size.
        Last edited by panasonic; 06-21-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

US MIL is working on low yield nuclear devices to deal with these pesky bergs.
          More to come shortly.....

Comment

They are hard to deal with. If it is sticking out of the water say 100 feet you are only seeing about 20% of it, so it's total height is 500 feet. Most people don't see the real big ones from land, they can't get close enough before scraping bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
              US MIL is working on low yield nuclear devices to deal with these pesky bergs.
              More to come shortly.....
              Those devices are now being redirected for use towards North Korea. Just as soon as we are done in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, Iran, etc. they will be employed.

We left N. Korea in the 50's without getting the job done. Rumor has it that some will want us to go back to Vietnam and get that mess cleaned up just as soon as we finally straighten out N. Korea.

Comment

thought everything was fine now with a combined vietnam - seems that's where some of my clothes come from.

and I understand it worked out well for them, big aquaculture business now
                many fish ponds thanks to our B-52s

Comment

Yep, we paid (and paid dearly) to install those fish ponds/shrimp ponds. Now we buy shrimp and Tilapia from those same ponds.

But now all of the Vietnamese who have resided in Texas, Louisiana and other gulf coast states are complaining about our buying shrimp from Vietnam is costing them business. Go figure.

We got a few MOAB's ready when it is time to enlarge the ponds.

Comment

F350 speedometers to Tilapia in one page.

Might be a new record!

Maybe the Tilapia are getting jambed up in the F350...
                    Scott
                    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I say eat more tilapia. 5 days a week if possible.

Leaves the edible fish for me to catch and eat.

Comment

Its amazing how much damage just one can of Drano can do to the fish in a pond. I suspect that it will take a much larger amount to deflect the travel of an iceberg.

Comment

spoiled all my fun.

what isn't funny is the fact that the F350 lower weighs in at 133Lbs and I weigh in at 137 fully dressed with a mag light and a buck knife.
                          it almost exceeds my GVW.

I don't eat fish anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
                            spoiled all my fun.

what isn't funny is the fact that the F350 lower weighs in at 133Lbs and I weigh in at 137 fully dressed with a mag light and a buck knife.
                            it almost exceeds my GVW.

I don't eat fish anyway .
                            You need to eat more tilapia. Gain a few pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                              On another forum an F350 driver has reported that he lost the speed display on his square Yamaha Command Link gauge. Folks are suggesting that he first check the pitot tube to see if it is clogged or not.

What do you folks thinks?

No input from rodnut is needed.
                              I didn't know Ford used Yamaha gauges.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51_o8Hw7Ha0

Comment

Working...
                              X