1999 225hp vmax ox66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 225hp vmax ox66

Hello all I am new. I have the above mentioned motor and want to install new multifunction gauges...the analog type with fuel,trim, water pressure, volts and rpms. I have looked on ebay and found some but doesn't say if it's compatible with my motor. I don't want to spend 500.00 either on the digital gauges. I have gps/sonar unit to operate while driving and that's another reason for wanting analog. Does anyone know what brand and model number will work on the motor?

I presume that you want the digital display (analog) multi-function tachometer. What you need to find is a -83-00 or earlier dash number tachometer.

Key point is that the tachometer needs to have two square ivory coloured nylon connectors in the back of it. Not one. If it has one it is for 2005 and later model Yams.

None of the Yamaha tachometers have a water pressure display.

Now if you are really talking about an analog needle and dial multi-function instrument, Yamaha does not offer one.

See page 2-8 in the manual linked below for the various type of Yamaha multi-function gauges. Tachometer and speedometer.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/s...-04-61_551.pdf

Comment

I want the needle type gauges. I know yamaha doesn't make them and trying to find a brand that does.

Comment

Working...
      X