Round Colored Icons Next To Member Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Colored Icons Next To Member Name

After all this time spent on this forum I just noticed the round colored icons placed after a member's name. Looked for what these colors mean, couldn't find any info. Anyone know what each color represents?

My guess was seniority. But this isn't correct because a junior member has the same color icon as rodbolt, townsend, cpostis, fairdeal, and panasonic, which is a grayish white icon. Boscoe and 99yam have neon green. I have a red icon, which by the way I haven't seen any other member have this color. Maybe red means: caution, this member is about to be booted from the forum
    Jason
    1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Green seems to mean online. Grey offline

Red? Seems they are still watching you!

Have no idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2tpa View Post
      After all this time spent on this forum I just noticed the round colored icons placed after a member's name. Looked for what these colors mean, couldn't find any info. Anyone know what each color represents?

My guess was seniority. But this isn't correct because a junior member has the same color icon as rodbolt, townsend, cpostis, fairdeal, and panasonic, which is a grayish white icon. Boscoe and 99yam have neon green. I have a red icon, which by the way I haven't seen any other member have this color. Maybe red means: caution, this member is about to be booted from the forum
      Your round ball is gray to me. If I hover my pointer over it it says you are offline.

If I hover over a green ball it says on line.

Comment

I'm online, as are you, but we both have different colors.
        Jason

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          Your round ball is gray to me. If I hover my pointer over it it says you are offline.

If I hover over a green ball it says on line.
          When I hover over my red icon it says i'm invisible. Figures. No respect, i get no respect (R. Dangerfield voice).

Must have something to do with my profile settings.
          Jason

Comment

This is what I am seeing right now

Comment

wont be the first time I ever got booted .

Comment

You are in Ninja mode...

See Below:

Other Settings and Options

What do the other settings do?

In your User CP, there is a section under Settings & Options named 'Edit Options'.

Login & Privacy: set your
                'Invisible Mode' - sets whether or not other members can see if you are online and what page you are viewing
                'Show Reputation Level' - shows your reputation level on posts if this option is enabled by the administrator
                'Allow vCard Download' - sets whether or not to allow other members to download a vCard containing your email address and username.
                If its got teats or tires, you bound to have trouble with it....

Comment

Working...
                X