Yammy Enduro to foward controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yammy Enduro to foward controls

Hi guys. I have a 2001 40 hp Yamaha Enduro tiller steer. Its manual start and manual tilt. Im intrested in convirting to foward steer. Is it possible with this motor? The center console isnt a problem as i can sort that. Just wondering what parts i need and where i could get them in Melbourne.
    Thanks

Seeing as you have a Savage Kestrel, I'm guessing you are in Aus? If so, kind of doubt many here will know where to get parts in Melbourne Aus.

Comment

That's ok ill find parts somewhere. Just wondering if it is possible with this motor?

Comment

I am fairly sure you are looking to covert to remote control ,

I am sure they made a kit for that, but not sure they still sell them. have you talked to your local Yamaha dealer?

Comment

Yes i have spoken to my local dealer. Plus another marine mechanic
          Im told i need control box plus cables,steering kit which includes helm, cables and wheel and a draglink. Does this sound about right? The main thing im trying to figure out is will parts of a yammy cv fit an enduro? Just the cv's are a bit more commen here I think.

Comment

you need to be talking to people in your part of the world, we do not have those motor models as far as I know

Comment

Is it only steering that you are interested in or do you want remote throttle/shift capability as well? I would think both but you only mention steer.

What is the complete identity of your motor?

Comment

Working...
              X