Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha 9.9 Outboard Control Installation Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 9.9 Outboard Control Installation Help.

Hello,
    I'm looking for some help here folks, I'm a complete rookie, and I'm looking to change the control of my Yamaha 9.9 2 stroke engine from the motor to a side control. (Please excuse any incorrect lingo,I'm still learning)

At present the steering for the motor is linked to a wheel, but the gears and throttle are not, this makes it very hard to navigate, moving from wheel back to the tiller...

I've done some research, and it seems a yamaha 701 & 703 outboard con*****er may???? do the trick, but I'm unsure about the connections on each unit and whether they are a correct match to the motor I have. also, some instructions on hoe to connect a con*****er would be a huge help..

Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting a side con*****er installed on my boat..

Any help is much appreciated...Thanks a mil..
    I've attached a pic of a similar motor...
    Attached Files

The complete model identity is always needed.

There may be many different versions of a Yamaha 9.9 model.

There are remote control attachment kits available from Yamaha. They vary based on what model motor they will be attached to.

Comment

Thanks bosco99, I'll have to take a look tomorrow, and I'll get back to you. Thanks for the response..

Comment

Working...
      X