Rear Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Controls

I have a 2015 Hewescraft 260 Alaskan with twin (2015) 150's. My boat also has a rear steer helm. What Yamaha parts would I need to buy/install to have rear controls. My front controls are Command link 704 Premium Twin Binnacle.

either the Teleflex or similar electronic controls or convert to morse or similar dual station boxes.

Comment

Teleflex and Morse are steering controls? Sorry for the confusion, I have dual steering, but not engine controls. I want to add dual engine controls to my aft helm station. I asked a local dealer, but they said it would cost about $8000. That just seems a little expensive.

Comment

8000 for the dual electronic controls is about right.
        you can go morse,or similar,mechanical for about 3000.

we do this a few times a month adding towers and second stations.

Comment

Thanks Rodbolt17. I will check on that set up and see if there is anybody here in Puget Sound Washington that can do the job or help me out with all parts I need.

Comment

Are you sure that you are using a Command Link 704 control box with F150's? Heard of Command Link throttles and 704 throttles but not a CL 704 throttle box.

Anyway, what you can do is try and find a set of Yamaha dual station controls. No longer offered by Yamaha USA but you might find a new unused set or a a used set via the innerweb. People that have upgraded to digital controls have removed their old electromechincal stuff. I see it offered from time to time.

Yamaha Dual Station Tower Controls 6x1 6X1-W0006-30-00 Complete system - The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

https://www.google.com/search?q=yama...AQIKg&dpr=1.25
            Last edited by boscoe99; 03-05-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

morse

is now gone.. Telflex (sierra) is about the only **** in town...

Comment

Working...
              X