Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bennington Repower w/ 2013 Yamaha 115hp 4-Stroke EFI Outboard -- Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennington Repower w/ 2013 Yamaha 115hp 4-Stroke EFI Outboard -- Help Needed!

I have a 2014 Bennington 22SFX Pontoon that currently has a 2014 Evinrude E-TEC 90hp on it. Because of some repairs and parts availability issues I'm deciding on moving towards doing a repower using a used 2013 Yamaha 115hp 4-Stroke Outboard. The Yamaha is model #F115LB (Serial 6EK L 1006727 A). So I have some questions....

1. I do not have hydraulic steering for the E-TEC 90hp; do I need to change anything steering wise for the Yamaha? Will I be okay with this steering or should I go hydraulic?

2. What is the correct part # for the Yamaha binnacle in-dash to replace the Evinrude one?

3. What is the correct part # for the Yamaha ignition switch/panel?

4. What is the correct part #s for the Yamaha for analog tach, gas gauge, and trim? What harness part #s do I need for this?

5. What is the correct part #s for the Command Link digital Yamaha gauge? What harness part #s do I need?

6. What other correct part #s for the Yamaha control cables, harnesses, etc. and length for this pontoon and for this motor do I need?

Anything else I'm missing or should need to look at purchasing for this re-power?

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance anyone can provide!

---Michael
    Last edited by msimmons78; 3 hours ago.
Working...
X