Posting a pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting a pic

I specialize in fuel injection and electrical (Think ecm's) but.. cant seem to post a pic here as the paper clip thing (insert) does nothing on my end ?? might be Its late and overworked !!

Upload your pic to Photobucket

Once that's loaded, copy and paste the "IMAGE" option to your post. (you'll get a full size pic as shown below, not a tiny pic)
    Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 12-21-2015, 07:22 AM.
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Townsend

Thanks,, and I see that older RUDE hanging on your transom and the lift dosnt have the roof yet.. the last pic's you posted somewhere else with davits is AWESOME..I want one...LOL you could make a living doing that.. and maybe motor bike small garages

Comment

Originally posted by bajakeith View Post
        Thanks,, and I see that older RUDE hanging on your transom and the lift dosnt have the roof yet.. the last pic's you posted somewhere else with davits is AWESOME..I want one...LOL you could make a living doing that.. and maybe motor bike small garages
        Yep, that Rude came with the boat in 1997.

I re-powered in early 07, had the lift POST lift in (still have the davits), then the canopy. I made/finished up the "walk-around over time. There's a light in the upper center(which with the white canopy is super bright in the darkness), a cordless phone in the lift control box as well as a C-tek battery charger (top of the line)
        (Battery Chargers - CTEK Battery Chargers Multi US 4.3 ):

This is about the latest pic.

Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Sweet !!

Is that fresh or salt ? I assume salt from the jest of it.. AKA height

Comment

Working...
          X