Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX66 SX200TXRY No Alarm

I have an OX66 and I have no alarms.
    Does not come on when trying to start with kill switch pulled out or with low oil in the Main Tank or jumpering the temp switch wires.

The buzzer is good?
    Any ideas or anyone have a schematic?
    Thanks

The yellow wire to the buzzer should have 12 volts on it when the key is turned on. 12 volts is coming from the key switch.

The pink wire on the buzzer is grounded by the engine's computer. The pink wire goes back to the engine via the ten pin main electrical harness. A pink wire in the engine harness runs from the ten pin connector to the computer.

If you have 12 volts to the buzzer with the key on, and the buzzer sounds if and when you apply a ground to the pink wire at the buzzer, then it is time to check the wires all the way back to the computer. If the wires check good then it might be the computer is not applying the ground. Test the output of the computer for the presence of a ground on the pink wire terminal when you trick the motor into thinking there is a fault.

Comment

No Buzzer

Thanks, I will check the wires.
      G.

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      The yellow wire to the buzzer should have 12 volts on it when the key is turned on. 12 volts is coming from the key switch.

The pink wire on the buzzer is grounded by the engine's computer. The pink wire goes back to the engine via the ten pin main electrical harness. A pink wire in the engine harness runs from the ten pin connector to the computer.

If you have 12 volts to the buzzer with the key on, and the buzzer sounds if and when you apply a ground to the pink wire at the buzzer, then it is time to check the wires all the way back to the computer. If the wires check good then it might be the computer is not applying the ground. Test the output of the computer for the presence of a ground on the pink wire terminal when you trick the motor into thinking there is a fault.

Comment

Working...
      X