Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25HP 2 Stroke (25BMH) Electric Start Conversion

Hello,

I currently have a 2011 25BMH Yamaha. My wife hates trying to cold start the engine, so I'm looking for a conversion kit to add an electric start. Does anyone have any advice on how to best do this and the parts info? T

Thanks.

Mark

No kit is available from Yamaha.

If your model is able to be converted it will cost more in parts alone than the motor is worth. You might want to sell what you have and find an electric start version.

Now if you are keen to proceed anyway here is what you can do. Open the parts catalog for your specific model and then open a parts catalog for the electric start model. Compare the two to determine (1) the parts that need to be removed from your model and (2) the parts that will need to be purchased and added to your model to make it into an electric start version.

Comment

may be cheaper to change wife .

Comment

Getting rid of a wife can get expensive.

Get a girl friend. One with a big chest and arms. Start fishing with her and leave the wife at home. Girl friend will be able to start the motor with her arms and you with her chest.

Problemo solved.

Anything else that I can help with? I am here to serve!

Comment

As the Terminator would say," no problemo".....you should write a book!!...

Comment

Working...
          X