Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring 1995 Yamaha 150 Hp CCW

Hello together,

i have a question, can anybody assist me with an drawing for a 1995 150Hp engine? I tried to search in the net, but i wasn´t able to find...
    Would be great if someone can help me out...

Björn

As crappy as it will be, whatever is available from Yamaha will be found in the applicable service manual that covers your specific model.

What country are you in? We are here in the USA. I don't recognize a Yamaha 150CCW. Ours will read something as 150TLRA. The fourth letter changes to denote the specific model year.

What is the complete serial number of your motor?

Comment

Hello, i´m from germany...
      The Serial Number is L150 CETO
      6KC L 300534

Björn

Comment

I can see a 6KO model 150CETO with a frame number 300581, that makes it a 1995 model. However, cant match your exact serial. Yours is a Europe only version, but the USA equivalent '93 and '94 models are a TXRS or TXRT. I'll see if I have a wiring diagram from my book which includes a '95 130BETO my brother in law owns.

Comment

Hi, that sounds good, so far :-)
          My biggest problem is that i have gauges wich come together with the engine.
          4 Harnesses are coming from the engine, i have two gauges one for rpm and one for speed, but i don´t know how to connect... colour of colour by cable is not such a nice idea...Or? Thr rpm gauge is working but i have a permanent "alarm".
          May i would help if someone can give me a idea how to do it, there are also cable from the remote...
          Björn

Comment

Here is the schematic of the 130 engine etc. for 1995. Hopefully one of the knowledgeble experts will be able to help further.

130 Electrics Photo by johnorrett | Photobucket

Comment

I got wiring diagrams for v6 engines,is yours with or without oil injection?

Comment

I think what he wants is a page out of the rigging guide that shows the wires and their routing that run from the motor to the gauges. Could be wrong however.

Comment

Its there too Boscoe,its a poster that yamaha makes...If he wants i can take a pic of it tomorrow and mail him!

Comment

Hello together,
                    the engine is with oil injection.
                    Will be great if i can get some more information.

Thanks so far to all, awesome.

Björn

Comment

Originally posted by Danishboater View Post
                      Its there too Boscoe,its a poster that yamaha makes...If he wants i can take a pic of it tomorrow and mail him!
                      Can you post a photo of the poster? I would like to see what it looks like.

By poster what do you mean? An illustration from a manual or what we would consider a poster that can be hung on a wall? A rather large document it would be.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes its a wall poster,need to take some better pics but the one you can zoom in and see detailed!
                        Attached Files

Comment

I like that. Have not seen anything similar here in the US.

Comment

I got one more who shows how to assembly a V4.

Comment

Good morning together,
                              first of all thank you for your support. Nice to know that there are willing people...
                              I´m back on thursday, and will have a look than. Will let you know if everything was succsessfully or, will ask more

Björn

Comment

Working...
                              X