X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do I feed the *****.
    dunno.
    other than its fun sometimes.

yall gotta admit, it is fun watching stupidity.
    that's why we watch some TV shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTurbos
      Sure, but there are also several people posting here, and giving all sorts of wrong advice, who are not yet allowed in any bar, nor had their first beer yet. The people who are coming here for help, deserve a little better.
      You are simply a *****, VIOLATING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM.

Harassment, being RUDE, etc, are part of the rules...
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

well if the ***** could actually post relavant info, I would not have so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
          well if the ***** could actually post relavant info, I would not have so much fun.
          I wonder if he even has a boat much yet a Yamaha engine. He says he can fish, hasn't mentioned anything remotely correct. Sounds like a 12 year old with an attitude...

Can't follow any basic reasoning tracing down an issue and certainly can't keep on an issue.

Entertaining for sure, but unfortuately, some new folks (or uninformed) listen to him and can potentially get hurt..
          Scott

Comment

Again, there are also several posting here, and giving all sorts of wrong advice, who are not yet allowed in any bar, nor had their first beer yet. The people who are coming here for help, deserve a little better. boscoe does not know the difference between ignition and cranking, and believes that water does not effect ignition, yet he is offering advice to upset boaters looking for rational help. It is wrong to allow this.
            I know Boscoes experiance(via PM's). You don't have a clue. Read any of his 3,000 + posts, its quite evident.

What is you experiance, marine mechanic, what grade,# of years experiance,
            auto mechanic, engineer, details please..

Ball park age? Maybe a pic of your vessel, some info re your engine..

Here's you chance to prove your NOT a *****.
            Scott

Comment

boscoe, believes that Yamaha purposely injects water into the fuel, to slow ignition (where is the water tank) boscoe also does not understand the difference between ignition and cranking. As for me and my boat?
              That is a FISH, not a boat. Great catch but Please focus...

WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIANCE, I REPEAT, WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIANCE??
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X