Diagnostic software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnostic software

I have what I think is an IAC problem with my F90TLR (2006). To verify I need some diagnostic software for analysis. The IAC part is ~$200.

There are several diff vendors that offer a similiar diagnostic software package on ebay and amazon. The cost is generally <$100.

For this price this is what you get:

THIS SET INCLUDES: the USB-Yamaha 3pin cable + CD (YDS v1.33 and the USB drivers and the user/installation manual). + service manuals for all Yamaha 4-stroke outboard + easy installation with troubleshooting printed instruction.
    SIMPLE SET-UP AND EASY TO USE YAMAHA YDS DIAGNOSTIC KIT
    You will be able to read all of your engine diagnostic codes and records, engine hours, activate low and high pressure fuel pumps, test individual injectors and ignition coils, set tilt-limit, de-activate most engine sensors for testing, view all sensor readings (TPS, IAC, battery voltage, charging voltage, rpm, oil pressure, MAP, etc..), stationary and static diagnostic tests, and many other functions. All data from your engine can be saved to your computer for future reference using Microsoft Excel.

It seems like this should be adequate for my problem and potential future problems.

My question would be is this adequate or should I be looking at something else?
Working...
X