Need info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info

Have a 40vwhto 2 stroke 2012 and cannot find it parts listing or it id and know where the tag on engine is but no web review or info

This is a USA website sponsored by a Yamaha US dealer. There is no information here that is available for your specific model. Appears to be a two stroke. Two strokes are going, going, gone here in the states.

You might want to contact Yamaha Australia or a Yamaha Australia dealer to see what they suggest relative to finding and viewing a parts catalog for your specific model.

I searched the Yamaha Aus website and found your model but can't find a parts catalog, if there is one there. Maybe they think Yamaha Australian motors don't need spare parts???

40V | Yamaha Motor Australia

Comment

Originally posted by millennium View Post
      Have a 40vwhto 2 stroke 2012 and cannot find it parts listing or it id and know where the tag on engine is but no web review or info
      This any help? Doesn't give parts but has all info for it.

http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com....D-28199-24.pdf

Comment

What parts you're looking for?

I can supply a 40V manual parts and almost parts will match (my guess) but maybe not all because that model just have been manufactured for Japan and Oceania.

40V*** match with other US motors depending on model and year

Comment

the US market banned the sale of Yamaha 2 strokes,except the Z and VZ, in jan 2010.
          so we don't get any info on small two strokes after 2010.

Comment

Here in PRT I don´t see a new 2 strk Yamaha more than 10 years ago however my local dealer say they can still sell them up to 90 HP but just for commercial use (exactely the guys that need better fuel economy )
            But our importer doesn´t have any info about 2 strks on their listing products.

40V 63B, 63C and 63D is a earlier model than 2010

Comment

Working...
            X