No announcement yet.

Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes John, the manual says its first printing was in 2007 so 2008 seems in the ballpark. Yes 99yam40, it has been running fine without the thermostat and the pressure control valve in the past. We have had a lot of vegetation in the water lately and I think possibly one of my intake ports has sucked up some sea grass or other material and blocked one of the passageways. It has been sitting since the last time I took it out of the water when it was alarming. I started it up today after checking and cleaning all the passageways that I could access without a major dissemble and everything seemed to be fine. It was peeing very strong and the heat alarm did not go off after running for about 30 minutes at just above idle. As for contacting the nearest shop I have learned after living in Mexico for over 16 years that if you are not right in front of them with the schematic and pictures you are not going to get what you want. My Spanish is fair but when you get into technical terms it is lacking. We have a saying in Mexico that Murphy, (Murphy's Law), was an optimist. He had no idea how far things could go wrong. Well, again, thanks for your help folks and I'll keep you informed on how things go.
    No one is completely worthless. At least I can serve as a bad example.

Comment

Working...
    X