No announcement yet.

Yamaha Rotor Magnets - Rodnut/anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Rodbolt, did you look and count the magnets in the flywheel or not?
    some info shows 12 magnets in pairs with same poles pointed at the coils.
    and did you check the polarity of the magnets with another magnet to see if they were in pairs or P & N side by side?

Comment

One of the links somewhere makes the point something like man is still trying to figure out how to pass a magnet through a coil continuously. Every practical electricity generation so far has not achieved that aim. That is part of the reason behind how complicated it can be. Simple theory an electrical field produces magnetism, and visa versa a magnetic field produces electricity. We can't seperate the two but it is interesting what happens within various conductors.

Comment

I've got some pix of an f300 4.2 flywheel, inside and out, but I'm too clueless to know where the magnets are. LoL. Pix are too big, and won't let me post here. If anyo e wants me to email, lmk.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Regulator View Post
          I've got some pix of an f300 4.2 flywheel, inside and out, but I'm too clueless to know where the magnets are. LoL. Pix are too big, and won't let me post here. If anyo e wants me to email, lmk.
          PM sent to you with my email address

Comment

Working...
          X