250aeto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250aeto

i have yamaha 250AETO 2 stroke engine ser # 61A X 1001031.
    i bought this in the philippines,

what is the equivalent year and model number in the united states if i need parts for this engine?

thanks

don't no if this helps but my engine number is L225CETO 62K U 850205 (T) 225 and 250s are the same motors just a few changes to them...the last t is the year model... letter t means year 2000 in Australia were I am... I rang Yamaha and they said my motor is a late 1999 when sold becomes a 2000.. now lots of searching it translates to 1995 in the usa.. t means 1995 on the usa Yamaha identification chart also ...now i have an old yamaha 140hp which is a 140(aeto)... so it seams your motor is made to go ociania (Australian and pacific islands)I surgest ringing yamaha dealer in Australia with your engine number and Im pretty sure aeto is aussie motor so we will have parts for it ...
    Last edited by roccochiodo; 01-20-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

dunno about NON US market stuff as we have limited access to the parts and ser # lists here in the states.
      I do know my wifes family boat that stays in Rio Chico VE is a 250 AETO, supposedly equivalent to our 1998 sx250.
      however our 98 sx250 is EFI with an O2 sensor.
      their 250 is EFI with NO O2 sensor.

My US market diagnostic test lamp works on it.
      biggest difference I saw was the ECU,engine wiring harness and engine block.

Comment

That motor was nanufactured in 2004 and donīt have a match with US market models or any other market.

That motor was manufactured as "OTHer" , non USa, CANada, EUrope, JaPaN or OCEnia.

Comment

this engine is 6 cylinder, carburator type.
          thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X