60 hp yamaha enduro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 hp yamaha enduro

I need to order forward controls for an E60MLHP Yamaha outboard but am not able to get a clear answer as to what part #to look for. There are a million sidemount controls on ebay but none of them say they are specifically for my outboard. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://yamahaoutboards.com/Marine_Ri..._Catalog/#33/z
    Last edited by boscoe99; 08-12-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=tsladen77;83664]I need to order forward controls for an E60MLHP Yamaha outboard but am not able to get a clear answer as to what part #to look for. There are a million sidemount controls on ebay but none of them say they are specifically for my outboard. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/

I am just going through this with a 75 enduro. I am taking it that your motor is a pull start without electric tilt and trim??

Comment

Being that your yamaha is probably manual start without power tilt, you will probably like yamaha 701 controls and yamaha cables. that cables are ordered in the length you desire. You will still kill you motor via the kill button on the motor. The enduro motors do not have the electrical connections for the yamaha 703 control in most cases.

Comment

Working...
        X