1996 Yamaha 90HP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Yamaha 90HP

Looking for a service manual download for this motor so I can do some of my own maint and adjustments. Any help is appreciated!

Anybody?
    How about the best manual , is the Seloc good?

Comment

I like the Yamaha ones, the aftermarket ones cover too many motors to keep up with what motor they are talking about in some parts

Comment

Best bet to spend the extra money and buy the Yamaha manual for your specific motor...Seloc and some others try to cover several different HP and models in one book and it can be confusing....I'm speaking from experience because I bought one of the "off-brand" books and it's a bit hard to follow. Good Luck!

Comment

Anyone have a source for the genuine Yamaha service manuals.....all I can find are Seloc and Clymer

Comment

Have you tried a Yamaha dealer?
            Look up the manual # you need and order or use the # to do some serching
            YAMAHA MANUAL STORE

Comment

Don't you think the motor has gone past its use by date ,if i were you i would be
              looking for a newer model rather than some manual to create headache, you might find the manual alright but when it comes to part you will stopped there and then as they would have become obslete

Comment

Working...
              X