200efi ox66 stalled out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200efi ox66 stalled out

New guy here looking for a little help.On the way back in from fishing yesterday my port motor cut out.Prior to that I had approx 1hr of run time that day.Got back to the dock and pulled cowling off.First off the hpp pump does not cycle when key is turned on,there was no fuel in the plastic filter bowl,obvious fuel issue.I changed the 2 lp pumps last week,opened up vst tank,everything was clear.Squeezed primer bulb to reprime and all was fine.Yesterday when I squeezed bulb it got very hard but did not pump fuel into plastic filter bowl leading me to think there is an obstruction somewhere.The racors haven't been changed in 3 yrs,I will replace those.My question is there a safety which will cut out hpp pump if no fuel in vst tank,and where is the location of the fuel pump fuse?Up until the motor cut out the boat ran great with no hint of a problem.I know factory is the way to go but I was wondering if anyone had any luck with aftermarket hpp pumps and how much do they cost? Thanks for any help and sorry for the long first time post Dave
Working...
X