No announcement yet.

When do I stop pouring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know how well they would help, but I found these and will try them next time I head to the farm and work on the fences.Maybe the Kevlar sleeves would give some protection when working on those boats too.
    all those grown up briers and bushes seem to be full or thorns and my arms looked like I was attacked buy wild cats before I knew it.
    The skin seems to get thin and bleeds easily when we get older.
    Cut off tywraps are bad ones on the arms.

Comment

why waste time and money you have done one too many boats set this one alight and have fun as it is old ,there is a saying if you cant fix it burn it ,start fresh get a new boat and new motor and a new set up forget the old set up ,
      or else put the oil tanks where you can see it and make a seat over it but be careful of the hose that takes the oil to the motor if that kinks you wil end up with a really bbq motor
      cheers

Comment

I agree with that. I have been retired for 11 years and have redone 7 boats in that time. 3 were house boats. Like you said lots of blood. I have so many scars on my arms and hands that I look pretty silly when I get tanned. Those sharp fiberglass spikes, hose clamps and cut off tie straps can cut like a razor, but the wife's tongue can get pretty wicked when you walk in with blood all over your clothes.

Comment

who you callin old ?

but you are right, I dont recall bleeding so much 30 years ago.

Comment

I said older not old

Maybe it is the alcohol that thins the blood out and causes it to flow out more readily

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
              I said older not old

Maybe it is the alcohol that thins the blood out and causes it to flow out more readily
              Ok, now we saying someone drinks too much?
              1999 Grady Sailfish SX225 OX66
              1998 Grady Tigercat S200 lightening strike (totalled)

Comment

Working...
              X