No announcement yet.

Yamaha Enduro 60hps Burning Up Spark Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well now you have all come down to spark plug which i have mentioning from before ,get the plug from somewhere else will ya and yank it will go no problem
    silly me

Comment

Do one thing at a time to see what happens, other wise you will be guessing what the problem really was

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
        Do one thing at a time to see what happens, other wise you will be guessing what the problem really was
        Yes, I second the methodical approach.

I'm curious about the resistor sparkplug caps. The Yamaha data I researched and posted called out for the B8HS-10 plugs. Rodbolt said it was OK to run a resistor plug if it didn't call for one but said not to run a non resistor if the manual did require it.

I assumed (here I go again) that the resistor caps had the resistance built in for the radio noise and also to stabilize the spark.

Quote: I do have 19" propeller on the forth motor. It's been a month since I put plugs in that motor.

How about seeing if the lucky prop brings luck to a different motor and miss fortune to the month long runner...
        If its got teats or tires, you bound to have trouble with it....

Comment

Working...
        X