Command Link square display problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link square display problem

I have a command link square type, speed/fuel and tach. Both have bad pixels i n the lower area, very weak almost impossible to read out. Is it something that is possible to repair? Or just to buy new ones?

Geir.

I have never heard of any place that would replace the displays, so looks like you will need to buy new ones

Comment

Can I use the new Command Link Plus? Have an 2010 F250BET

Comment

Contact your dealer to check warranty status, if have power match warranty then may still covered.
        If you the Command Link control box with orange stripe across top of cover then the new Command Link Plus Display unit wont work.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
          Contact your dealer to check warranty status, if have power match warranty then may still covered.
          If you the Command Link control box with orange stripe across top of cover then the new Command Link Plus Display unit wont work.
          Where is the command link control box located?

Comment

The throttle and shift controls on console or side mount controls.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

It won't work, I have the orange stripe. Well, have to check the warranty. Is this problem common? Have to say, it is just -5 celsius degrees here, maybe it will be better when its warmer outside?

Comment

according to the manual, the CLP display will work with a B model 250.
                however the CLP control box must also be used.
                and I think the CLP key switch must be used as well.

Comment

Kinda expensive... Just buy a chart plotter and NMEA2000 then.

Comment

Working...
                  X