LZ 150 fuel management wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZ 150 fuel management wiring diagram

Hi, I have a pair of lz 150's in a twin setup with the round digital guages. The wiring has had a set of new looms from the ignition switch's to the guages and now the fuel management guage is only reading 1 engine. Can anyone help me diagnose what is the problem.
    Huey

If has the standard Multifunction digital gauges then check that green wires on FMM are connected to each tach, check fuel flow sensors and wiring to sensors.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

check the green and green white wires from the FMM to the tachometers.
      green/white goes to the PORT tach green.

Comment

Thank you both for your help. Connecting the green wires hasn't fixed it so need to check the fuel flow sensor and wiring. As it was working before I took it to a Yamaha mechanic, presumed he hasn't done anything to disturb or remove any components ( it was working before it went in). It was sent in to have the wiring fixed! A wiring diagram would help cant seem to find one on the net. Thanks again.

Comment

Command Link Digital

Looking for someone to explain how to adjust the new Yamaha Square Command Link Digital gauges? They were installed by a dealer and that's about it. Said to read the manual. That's it. Thx, Desert Dog

Comment

Have you read the manual?

Comment

the command link,and command link plus, are not particularly user friendly nor intuitive to use.
              they do work well.

this is why some dealerships employ a master tech,or two, and other dealerships send students for just enough factory training to maintain a dealership certification.
              its also why Yamaha offers web based courses as well as instructor based courses.

its up to the dealership to make sure they are used.

now, getting back to your issue.
              the 08,i think,rigging guide has a section about 35 pages long on use and setup of the command link system.

I am not going to attempt it via the internet.

you should have gotten a command link quick guide as well as a user DVD.
              its part of the package.
              if you did not recieve either than contact your dealer and ask for it,you did already pay for it.

if that does not work than contact the Yamaha marine consumer help line and see if they can provide the manual and DVD.

Comment

Working...
              X